2011年2月3日木曜日

◆ [Rasaerru Ishii] A star. I divorce.

★ With the [Ito Shirou] troupe by which actor* [Ito Shirou] is supervision for 2 days.

[Miyake Yuji] but started combination of "atami gorou ichiza" is performed in public.

I conduct a production announcement of "konnichiwa akacyan" in Metropolitan area and also participate in [Maya Miki].

[Rasaerru Ishii] is also appearing on this work.

There was report of a divorce in January, but the talk which is a divorce from Rasaerru Ishii which absented itself from an interview, the [Watanabe hiroyuki) you were forbidding to mention it?

"Though I gave a ring to the end of the year and a young child and was cheerful, I had a dark face by a new-year's party." and, I have disclosed PORO.

So a word.
"Do you divorce in this year? But is the relationship of the men and women that the year is impartial?".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿