2011年2月11日金曜日

◆ "ARUBERUTOZAKKERONI" for a director and an annual best director!

★ ARUBERUTOZAKKERONI director

* April 1st in 1953->  April fool  Oh!  Then, I don't have that!
* It was born in Italy.
* 57 years old->  Good age?  But is it unrelated?

I played ZAKKERONI as side back's player by local Meru Dora.

It was unfortunately to cause trouble pneumonia and retire by 17 years old, wasn't it?

After that I improve while also going to an insurance agency continuously as a coach of the soccer I like very much while running the business, while working at a pension of the business.

I also assume the supervision by which the lower part league is CHEZENATIKO when it'll be around 30 years old, and after that, command AC Milan, a lead and the strong contestant club by which YUVENTOSU is Serie A with Udinese as a beginning, I supervise.

It's a league victory for 1998-or 99 years in the season by AC Milan!

And you shone for an annual best director, right?
The family are a wife and 1 man.

So word,

  "Can a ZAKKERONI director understand the Japanese disposition?"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿